Saturday 15 April 2017

B4 KickStart


Hi this is mainly for know abouts ...

General:

Hi this is about the general information while making any sweet or spice dishes.
You can adjust the spice and sweet level as to your taste.
Also the salt and oil.

I use the following brands,
        Masalas - ITC/Sakthi/Everest in general or Homemade stuff(check "Homemade" Link)
        Salt - Tata iodised/Reg crystal ones
        Oil - Groundnut Oil
        Paneer - MilkyMist
        Veggies/Fruits - Fresh from market/Native.
        Wheat Flour - Aashirvad/True, 24 Mantra(organic)
        Maida, Rava - Naga
I make my briyani in Panasonic electric cooker.

Junior Chef's:

 This segment holds recipes by my son who is now 9 yr old. He loves cooking and I help him out in cooking.

Baby Food:

This segment holds food for babies above 6 months. I have given the same stuff to my son and
giving the same to my daughter now, who is 10 months old.
Mothers feed is always the best food for babies, start solids as per your doctor's advice.
You can increase the quantity as they grow.

Baking:
My baking segment has 
  • Cookies
  • Cake bakes
  • Breads
  • Frosting
  • Chocolate making
  • Cup cakes/muffins
  • Quick bakes
  • Eggless bakes
Let's Know:

       This segment holds healthy benefit of an ingredient and some good info of the same.
The info is by my friend sumathy through her known sources and from net etc.

Good  Stuff: 

      This segment holds good pdfs, docs shared in net and watsapp.

Things to note:

General:
  • I have tired baking in both convention microwave(samsung) and OTG (morphy richards).
  • If I have tired out a recipe in OTG, I would have mentioned the same in post, otherwise it means I have done in my convention microwave.
  • The timing varies for each OTG and microwave.
  • Microwave - preheating time is automatic(app 10 mins) and gives a beep sound once done,
  • OTG - Preheat for 10 mins for any recipe.
My Tools:


Ingredients:
  • You can always adjust sugar and salt level as to your taste.
  •  I use regular sugar for baking, also I powder the same and store.
  •  I use the following brands for each,
                  Cocoa powder - Bakers / Dutch
                  Dry yeast,Custard Powder, Gelatin - Bakers
                  Whipped Cream - Bakers/BlueBird
                  Fresh Cream - Amul
                  White Butter - Oothukuli / MilkyMist
                  Unsalted Butter - MilkyMist/Nilgiris/Aavin
                  Cheese Cubes - Amul
                  Chocolate Sauce - Hershey's
                  Baking powder - Wikifield/Bakers
                  Vanilla Esc and other Esc(almond,butterscotch,Rose, pista etc) - Tiger
                  Honey - Organic
                  Pizza Sauce - Homemade/Delmonte
                  Condensed milk - Milkmaid

        I have mentioned the brand names so that it would be easy for anyone to try without confusion.
And this is no way related to product promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment